|Alpha Beta (α-β) Arteether||Injection||150mg/2ml||1000.2616|
α-β Arteether Injection is indicated to treat cases of uncomplicated P. falciparum malaria, including cerebral malaria.
α-β Arteether Injection should not be used on patients showing any hypersensitivty to artesimin derivative drugs.
Caution should be used if using α-β Arteether Injection in combination with QUinine & Halofine as they are known to prolong the QT inverval.
Support therapy should be carried out during the treatment of cerebral malaria and complicated malaria.
Mercator's Other popular Antimalarial products according to the WHO guidelines include:
1. Arteether Injection
2 Artemether + Lumefantrine Powder for Suspension
3. Artemether + Lumefantrine Tablets
4. Artemether Injection
5. Artemisinin + Piperaquine Tablets
6. Artesunate + Amodiaquine Tablets
7. Artesunate + Mefloquine Tablets
8. Artesunate + Sulfadoxine + Pyrimethamine Tablets
9. Chloroquine Phosphate Injection
10. Dihydroartemisinin + Piperaquine Phosphate + Trimethoprim Powder for Suspension
11. Dihydroartemisinin + Piperaquine Phosphate + Trimethoprim Tablets
12. Dihydroartemisinin + Piperaquine Phosphate Powder for Suspension
13 Dihydroartemisinin + Piperaquine Phosphate Tablets
14. Quinine Dihydrochloride Injection
15. Sulfadoxine + Pyrimethamine Tablets